Sunday 2 January 2011

Meet the owl!

How long did you think it would be before I showed you something with this adorable owl? If you know me and my love of owls you are probably impressed that it took this long and that I have used other stamps!!!!

For this card I inked the owl with More Mustard Ink and then added in some colour with my Stampin’ Write Markers. The background was made by dragging my Crumb Cake Ink Pad over some Crumb Cake card. I have then inked the edges of this layer with Whisper White Ink.


While this chap was OK  to cut out I am looking forward to April and being able to use a punch with him!

I am totally in love with this stamp and I know you will see more of it very soon! I must remember that there are four other stamps in this set which also deserve lots of inky loving. To get this stamp set for free, either wood mounted or clear mounted, email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) with an order for £45 from the Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue and I will make it happen for you!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Frankiesue said...

another thing we have in common the love of owls as well as birthday getting scary.....

Love the Card Bekka

simplyfairies said...

oh Bekka this is gorgeous, I look forward to seeing the others you ink up!