Wednesday 26 January 2011

Favourite Colour

What is your favourite colour? When I was younger I used to get asked this a lot and to an extent I still do, but even after all these years I find it really hard to answer. I guess the truth is that I love lots of colours and my favourite changes with my mood. One colour I do keep returning to however is blue. I love the rich variety of blues that you can get and the calm that each of them seems to bring!

I had a lot of fun designing the cards for this month’s card making class – they were all blue and all very different! Today I am going to show you the Night of Navy Thank You card we made. I just love how rich this blue is.

The stamps are from the lovely Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set and the greeting is from Thank You Kindly.

I have lots of fun and exciting classes coming up, including a series of Stampfest Craft Days. If you would like to get away from it all and come and stamp with us for a mini break we would love to see you. For this series of Stampfest events we are going to complete three full classes, make a desk organiser, a desk display and a beautiful notebook. No Stampfest would be complete without a goodie bag and a stamp set to take home with you and this time we have put a bumper collection together for you. You can find out more by checking this link or emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk Just one thing – you will want to book your place as soon as possible to avoid missing out!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: