Monday 7 January 2013

Affection Collection - One Card, Two Ways

Yesterday I had some fun with the wonderful Affection Collection Stamp Set and my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I love how with this handy tool I can position my stamped images just where I want them, over and over again - and that is exactly what I did for the cards I am going to show you today.

Using one of the stamps I created the patterned background by stamping in interlocking rows.  The whole card was then sponged before the greeting layer was added.
Affection Collection Friendship Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

And since I had so much fun I made another - almost the same, but slightly different!
Affection Collection Friendship Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

The Affection Collection Stamp Set is one of the wonderful stamp sets in the Autumn Winter Catalogue - which only runs until the end of January - so if there are things you want to order from it please don't wait, just email your order to bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk - I don't want you to miss out!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here


Pin It

No comments: