Monday 21 January 2013

Its almost time to Sale-A-Brate!

I am so excited about tomorrow - as tomorrow is the day I can reveal all the details of Sale-a-Bration 2013 to you and I know when you see all the wonderful free Stamps, Papers, Tools and Accessories you can earn you are going to be as excited as I am!

This card features another of the lovely stamps ...
Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek - Vintage Verses - by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - find out how to get this stamp set for free on her blog


So make sure you are signed up for my newsletter to be one of the first people to get all the details!  There is a box on the top right hand side of this page for you to pop in your email address.

Today is also the last day to get hold of the wonderful My Little Valentine Stamp Set and Free Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit.  
My Little Valentine Promotion - check this out!

To order yours for just £9.95 before post and packing please contact me before 5.00pm today (Monday 21 January) just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk  I will also send you a tutorial on how to make 3 cute projects from your new goodies.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.



Pin It

No comments: