I am very excited about the creative possibilities that come with Talking Tag a fun new product that Stampin' Up! introduced this week, so thought I would tell you all about it for this week's Find Out About Friday - hopefully you will soon be as excited about it as I am!
What is Talking Tag?
Talking Tag is a way of making a project truly uniquely you - it allows you to add a message label to just about any project - a card, scrapbook page, invitation, a tag, a gift - anything. Talking Tag is an easy way to record a message, it could be a special birthday message, a song, a recipe, instructions for a treasure hunt, children's voices for grandparents, anything!
How do I use them?
- Download the FREE TalkingTag™ App on you smartphone from talkingtag.mobi, iTunes® or Google Play™.
- Adhere the message tag to your card or gift.
- Open TalkingTag™ App and scan the code.
- Record your message (recording starts immediately, so make sure you’re ready!).
You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you’ve completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.
To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.
This video from Stampin' Up! shows you how they work
Some Hints and Tips for getting the best from your Talking Tag:
- Adhere Talking Tag to a flat surface, otherwise the scanner can’t read the code.
- Multiple tags can be attached to one surface, but don’t place them too close together. When scanning a message, you shouldn’t be able to see another code on the screen.
- Do not write or place any decoration over the label.
- Talking Tag has a permanent adhesive and cannot be repositioned once attached to a surface. Attempting to remove it could tear the label, making it impossible to listen to the content.
- A Talking Tag message label can only hold one message. Once a message is confirmed, it cannot be deleted or re-recorded.
How can I get them?
Once you have downloaded the App you can purchase the message labels from me in sheets of 10 for £7.25. To order yours just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to hear one? Then download this flier and scan the message from Stampin' Up! CEO Shelli Gardner
I am excited to hear the ideas you have for using this fun new product