Friday 18 January 2013

Find Out About Friday - 25 Years of Making A Difference

During 2013 Stampin' Up! is celebrating an important milestone - it's 25 Birthday and 25 years of Making a Difference to Customers, Demonstrators and the wider community.  For this week's Find Out About Friday I thought I would tell you a little more about this and about the difference Stampin' Up! has made to me personally.
Stampin' Up! Making a Difference for 25 Years - find out how Stampin' Up! can make a difference for you by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Stampin' Up! makes a difference in the lives of people by sharing creativity and fun.  They are brilliant at recognising the accomplishments of demonstrators and celebrating their achievements - not many other companies offer incredible holidays for sharing your love of crafting with others!  

Stampin' Up! also make a difference in the wider community, donating large amounts to charity in all their markets, getting involved in community events and supporting communities in times of need. 
Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart - Making a Difference for 25 Years - find out how Stampin' Up! can make a difference for you by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Stampin' Up! has made a huge and very positive difference in my life.  I joined Stampin' Up! just after having been made redundant from a job I loved, and when I was starting to live in an area where I knew almost no one.  Stampin' Up! gave me a reason to make new friends.  I had not realised how much being made redundant knocked my confidence, and how much my self identity had been bound up in my previous role, but as my Stampin' Up! business slowly started to grow so did my confidence in myself.  This has made a real and very positive difference to all areas of my life.

I have been fortunate enough to work for some wonderful organisations but have never previously worked with such a positive group of people who are as good at celebrating each and every success.  Both Stampin' Up! and the friends I have made through my business are the best cheer leaders ever.

I have made some incredible friends who have been there for me through the difficult (not Stampin' Up!) times too, and for that I am incredibly thankful.  

The people I have met and the friends I have made have also helped me to develop my crafting skills.  I have learned new techniques and have been continually inspired and challenged creatively.  This has been a lot of fun for me. 

I have also learned about running a business, time management and lots of other skills that I can take into the other areas of my life.

Through Stampin' Up! I have been to places I have never been before and had some incredible experiences - and no I don't just mean the Incentive Trips although those are way up there as things I would never otherwise have experienced.
Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip Making a Difference for 25 Years - find out how Stampin' Up! can make a difference for you by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip Making a Difference for 25 Years - find out how Stampin' Up! can make a difference for you by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip - Making a Difference for 25 Years - find out how Stampin' Up! can make a difference for you by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

And all of those are on top of the perks of doing this wonderful job - it still seems wrong to be to call it work when it is so much fun!  I get to spend time with people helping them discover their creativity and sharing what I love.  I get paid to do what I love to do - to craft, and lets face it I would be crafting anyway!  

My initial goal when I started with Stampin' Up! was to make my hobby pay for itself - it more than does that and its been a very long time since I actually had to pay for a stamp set - I have had lots of new stamps but I have been able to earn them through my business.  The Stampin' Up! Career plan also rewards us well and makes it possible to make what ever level of financial reward you want it to make - you get rewarded directly for the work you do and for helping others succeed.

If you would like to find out what a difference Stampin' Up! could make in your life email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk  and lets arrange to chat.  There are going to be all sorts of special ways to celebrate this Silver Anniversary and I would love you to be part of them.  

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.




Pin It

No comments: