Friday 25 January 2013

Find Out About Friday - Making Paper Flowers

Recently one of my team gave me a beautiful Hyacinth plant and as it flowered I was reminded of how much I love to see flowers in a room - especially on a snowy day! 
Beautiful Flowers with decorated tag - check this post to find out how to make your own paper flowers

I love how she decorated the tag too!

Anyway , for this week's Find Out About Friday, I thought I would share the flowery love with you all today by sharing some Instructions Stampin' Up! have provided on How to Make Paper Flowers
Tutorial on how to Make Paper Flowers - download it here

You can download them here

Enjoy making them and brightening your room!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: