Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Little Valentine Pocket

I have another cute little project featuring the My Little Valentine Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! and the wonderful Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit that Stampin' Up! will give you for free when you order this stamp set.

Here is the little pocket ready to be sent or given to that special someone
My Little Valentine Sealed with Love Pocket by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

And when they open it this is what they will find
My Little Valentine Sealed with Love Pocket by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

If you are falling in love with this stamp set you need to act quickly if you don't want to get your heart broken!  It is only available to purchase until 21 January - and that will be here before we know it.  

When you purchase this stamp set from me you will also get tutorials showing you how to make two cards and a mini book using your new My Little Valentine Stamps and the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit (which you can purchase more of until the end of January).  You can see pictures of the projects and details of the offer here.

To place your order email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: