Tuesday 7 April 2009

Day 5 and I'm still Alive!

Well alive says animals to me so today its back to a card made with Forrest Friends! I thought I had better show you a card made with the adorable deer from the set. This card also features the Ski Slope Designer Papers, which really are not just for Christmas. Isn’t this chap just adorable too?



The other stamps featured on this card is the Oval All set – I am finding that I want to use that set so much – the sentiments are just so useful and when combined with the Oval Punch or as here the Scalloped Oval punch – they are just fab!

Thank you to those of you who have left me a comment with your favourite colour on - watch out for creations fearuring those soon. Thanks for looking


Happy Crafting




Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

OK, I want these papers now!! Great card Bekka, love the layout! Love Kate xx

lindiloo said...

Great Card - good colour choices and layout - you are very talented!