Wednesday 1 April 2009

Mini Invitations!

It’s a glorious day here, sun is shining and it is lovely and warm. I hope it stays that way as our boiler broke yesterday and it can’t be revived. Hopefully it won’t be too long before we can get it replaced but for the next few days it’s going to be cold showers only!

I have been a busy card maker recently – something like 100 cards in the last month as well as some 3D projects. I also promised you some photos, but don’t worry – I am not going to post 100 pictures all at once! Apart from anything else I need to get my camera fixed to take photos of them for you (well the ones that did not go straight into the post that is)

For today I am going to share some cards I made using the delicious On Board Chipboard elements – believe it or not I had not really used Chipboard before, I am not really sure why but I had a lot of fun playing with it. I am really fond of the kraft colour combined with bright colours – so here is one I made with Red – the Stamp sets used are Mr and Mrs and a Circle of Friendship.

In this shot you can also see the scrummy rhinestone brad – I love how a little bling transforms this card!

And here are a few more
And this one was triple embossed with clear embossing powder – and just a tiny amount of glitter in the top layer – I love the rich colour it has taken on and how it reminds me of polished wood. I want to explore this a little more when I have time. If you have tried something similar I would love to see the results so please leave me a link or comment below.

The last card I am going to share with you is one of the first ones I made with stamps from the New Mini Catalogue – there is a copy here or on the side of my blog. The products are all available to purchase from today (and no its not an April Fool!). I made 40 of these little beauties to send to my customers inviting them to a special party to launch the new catalogue. It was fantastic to see those who were able to come along and we had a lovely time.

New products you can see on this card are the Fresh Cuts Stamp Set, Oval All Stamp Set, Oval Punches and Striped Grosgrain ribbon. These are rapidly becoming some of my favourite things – so versatile and totally lovely to use. There are two other contenders for favourites too – you will have to wait for pictures though. Oh and then I should not forget the papers – I am loving the colours in them too ...

I will be back with pictures of the samples I made for the party, including my other two favourite sets, just as soon as I can take their pictures. If in the meantime you want to get your hands on of the lovely goodies from either catalogue do get in touch. It would be great to add you to the invite list for my next Customer Event!
Have a lovely day
Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

No comments: