Sunday 6 December 2009

Its time for a Stamp With Us Sunday

I have been looking forward to this Sunday – Not only is there a new challenge over at Stamp with Us but it is also the day the new Design Team Members are announced. Why not hop over there and meet the four talented ladies who have just joined the team – I am sure they are going to show us some totally amazing creations for future challenges.

This week’s challenge is a sketch challenge and here is the sketch.


And here is my mirrored interpretation.


The card is Taken With Teal mixed with Real Red and papers from the Merry Moments DSP pack. The scrummy tree from Scandinavian Season was stamped in Taken with Teal and then coloured with me Stampin Markers. The image was then mounted onto the left over reel of one of my packs of ribbons to give it some strength and to make it easy to cut a circle! After I inked the edges, I then covered the whole things with Versamark ink and then added heat and stick powder so I could cover the whole image with dazzling diamonds. Then, just to make sure there was enough sparkle I then added a glue dot covered with red glitter from the Galaxy Glitter set to the centre of the flower in the tree.


I hope you decide to take part in this sketch challenge and I look forward to seeing what you have created.

Happy Craftin

Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Becki said...

What a gorgeous card!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

Nicci said...

Hi Bekka, love all that glitter! I've got something waiting for you on my blog :) x