Sunday 20 December 2009

Stamp With Us Sunday

Hello and welcome to another Stamp with Us Challenge. This week it is a theme Challenge and the theme is the thing that is on everyone’s mind at the moment – Christmas!

I have now finished my cards and I will show you soon (once most of them have reached their destinations) and have moved onto Christmas Gifts. One of the things I am doing at the moment is directing the village pantomime (oh yes I am!) and I wanted to make a little gift for each of the cast. Now there are rather a lot of them so it had to be something simple and suitable for people of all ages.


I decided on decorated Candy Canes - I had made some for the ladies who came to my recent team meeting and thought they would do the trick for this group too! I have also made a container to hold them all.


This would also make a great decoration to have by the door, so you could give gifts to carol singers and to people who visit your house.

Before our next rehearsal tomorrow I need to get some more candy canes so here are the cases waiting for them.


Sheets of A4 Real Red Card were stamped on both sides with the snowflake from the Winter Post in Real Red. The strips were then cut and the short edges punched with the wonderful eyelet border punch. Two holes were then punched for the canes to thread through. The reindeer on scalloped circles finished them off. I hope everyone will like them (and that not too many of them will have seen them here first!)


I dont know why, but seeing a pile of these little fellows all ready to go on my desk makes me smile!

I hope you decide to check out the other DT creations, its the first week for the new DT members and everyone has come up with lovely festive projects. I hope they inspire you to do some Christmas Crafting and that you will share it with us all.

Thanks for stopping by

Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

They are fab Bekka, I love those reindeer - so regal ...

Victoria said...

these look fantastic Bekka - especially in the special holders and container you've made too.

I love seeing lots of things the same together too - something very satisfying about it!

Victoria
x