Thursday 31 December 2009

New Year's Eve Neighbours

So are you looking forward to the New Year? I hope you have lots of exciting things planned, not just for tonight but for the whole year! I know I do and you will have read about some of them already if you get my newsletter – if you did not get it and would like to please just let me know but in the meantime you may want to check out the classes tab and the clubs tab here on the blog ...

One of the things I am excited about in January and February is Sale-A-Bration. The stamp sets you can get for free are adorable and I am looking forward to playing with them all – lots! You can see them all by following the link on the right hand side of this blog.  I know you are going to love them too so get in touch as soon as possible to place an order, book a party (I have a few slots left).  Or if you are after a real bargain and the chance to get your supplies cheap in the future as well as make some money crafting, to join my team. If you join my Stampin’ Superstars during Sale-A-Bration you will get two additional stamp sets of your choice for free meaning you get £310’s worth of goodies for just £139 – now sale bargains don’t get much better than that. There are some more details here or just email me.

So would you like to see one of the Sale-A-Bration Stamp sets in action?


How cute are this little house? In fact the whole set is so cute the hardest part of making this card was deciding which house and which tree from the Good Neighbours Stamp Set to use! The base card is More Mustard and the papers are from the So Saffron Designer Paper Pack. The house is Close to Coco and Cameo Coral while the button is Tempting Turquoise from the Playground Buttons set. This card is one I made for a swap on In Love With Stamping, so here they all are grouped together.


I love how the roof and the house are different stamps so there are more mix and match options there and how easy it is to get multi coloured houses. To get the heart in the door on the house a different colour I inked the whole stamp with Close to Cocoa and then removed the ink from just the section I wanted a different colour using a cotton bud, before colouring it with the Cameo Coral Marker. 

I can’t wait to see what you and what everyone else does with these wonderful stamp sets.

Happy Craftin

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

AuroraDawn said...

I love, love, love that set - I can't wait to get my inky little mitts on it ...