Thursday 3 December 2009

What has been keeping me busy?

I have been a busy stamper this week, but I can’t show you any of the projects I have made as some of the cards are commissions for other people, some of the goodies are gifts, and some of the cards have not yet been sent to the people that they are for. Oh and then there are some Valentine’s themed swaps for our team meeting next week. I have had a lot of fun making them and look forward to being able to show them to you soon!


Talking of team meetings I am going to show you some of the cards we made at our team meeting last month. Each month we focus on a technique and our technique last month was brayering. Inspired by some lovely samples and demonstrations at Convention I actually used my brayer and was happy with the results!



This card used the lovely Level 3 Hostess Stamp Set, Garden Dreams, which you can only earn by hosting a party. If you have a workshop in January of February there will be lots of extra benefits for you so please get in touch to book your party! The cardstock is Whisper White and Night of Navy, and the ink colours used were Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose and Ballet Blue with the brayer. The background flowers were stamped in Regal Rose and the bird and leaves were stamped in either Night of Navy or Basic Black.


Right I had better get started on my personal Christmas Cards - yet again December has snuck up and found me not having started on my own Christmas Cards – how does it do that! Wish me luck ...

Thanks for stopping by

Happy craftin

Bekka


PS Breezy - check out the post below - you won!  and I need your postal address ... Pin It

No comments: