Thursday 20 January 2011

So Happy For You

I really enjoyed our team meeting last night – it was lovely to see some of my Stampin’ Superstars and our guests, to hear all about what they have been up to and of course to stamp together!

One of the things we do at my team meetings is to celebrate successes – I am lucky and my lovely team give us lots to cheer about. Yesterday we celebrated lots of successes and we recognised two of my team who have achieved big milestones in their businesses.

Here are the cards I made for them as part of that recognition

I used the Free So Happy For You Stamp Set – its a great collection of 5 really useful sentiments and 5 really useful images. I used this cute little star as it seemed right for my Superstars! The colours are Marina Mist, Old Olive and Certainly Celery (a combo inspired by the Colour Coach). If you would like to join me team of Stampin’ Superstars check this link and get in touch.

I will show you some of the cards we made together over the next few days

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: