Monday 31 January 2011

Sunshine and Flowers

It’s a beautiful cold sunny day here – the kind of day that makes you enjoy sitting in a sunny corner and which encourages you to look forward to summer! 

I may have mentioned before that I love to sit and colour – it’s just so relaxing and today I am going to share some cards featuring some water colouring.

The beautiful flower from Growing Green has been stamped onto the beautiful Shimmer Card using Black Stazon Ink and then the flowers have been coloured using an Aqua Painter Brush and ink from the Stampin’ Up! Classic Ink Pads. I love how the shimmer shows through the colour! The edges have then been inked in the same colour.


For those of you who subscribe to my newsletter there will be some tips on water colouring in the next edition – for those of you who don’t subscribe yet – my newsletter goes out on the first of the month so may sure you sign up today! There is a sign up box on the top right hand side of my blog (if you are using a blog reader you will need to pop over to the actual blog). Its free to sign up for and subscribers get regular hints and tips and get exclusive tutorials and offers. So just pop your details in the sign up today.

Happy Stampin

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

SarahLP said...

Wow, Bekka these are really effective! Need to try the shimmer paper.