Friday 28 January 2011

Its Good to Dream!

Well they did it! Our audience last night seemed to enjoy the Panto and the cast and crew certainly did – if you are local we do have some seats for tonight, tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow evening, after that its no more Panto for us!

As promised here is another blue card, again featuring the beautiful Blueberry Crisp Papers and the Razzle Dazzle Stamps.  I love the sentiment from this stamp set - it's good to dream.

Today’s blue is Not Quite Navy and it has been teamed with Old Olive and Cajun Craze, a combination suggested by the wonderful colour coach.

The colour coach is one of the things which really helps me come up with new ideas. Before I joined Stampin’ Up! one of the things that really worried me was where I would get my ideas from. After all I am just an ordinary crafter.

What I have found however is that I now have more ideas than I have time to make! As well as interesting new colour combinations from the colour coach I get ideas from many other places. My team inspire me, our training meetings with other demonstrators inspire me and give me ideas I can put straight to work in my business. Each month I share ideas and projects with the team and the swaps we do give me ideas too. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at our next all day training on 6th February - as well as catching up with some wonderful friends and learning all about business I know we are all going to come away with so many ideas to share.

If you are interested in joining Stampin’ Up! check this link to find out why now really is the most inspiring time of year to join my team.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: