Tuesday 25 January 2011

Welcome Baby

One of the lovely ladies who comes to my card classes recently became a grandmother for the first time. The baby was quite a few weeks early and it has been a very exciting time for all the family.

Here is the card I made her to celebrate.

The colours are Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum. The stamps are from the lovely Bundle of Love Stamp Set (isn’t this teddy bear just adorable) and the Free Punch Bunch Stamp Set. Punch Bunch is one of four stamp sets you can get for free – one for each £45 you spend on Stampin’ Up! product between now and the end of February. For example if you were to purchase the two punches I have used on this card, plus one of the patterned paper stacks you would get one of the stamp sets for free! You would also have two punches that you could use for ever and 40 sheets of beautiful double sided papers. Just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to place your order. Easy!

Now I did not just make one of these cards, in fact I decided to add some to my stock of cards, so I made another pink one and a blue one too! Now I wonder who the next people I know to have babies will be ...

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS – have you booked your place at Stampfest yet? Details over on the right of this blog.
Pin It

No comments: