Sunday 14 July 2013

Baggie Book using the Flower Shop Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

On Friday I shared how to mount your Flower Shop Stamps so they work easily with your coordinating Pansy Punch and today I am going to show you a project I made with this stamp set.  Today I will be sharing this project with lots of the lovely ladies in my team and some of our fellow demonstrators when we have our quarterly meeting in Peterborough.  It is going to be so much fun!  These meetings are just one of the ways I support the people who join my team in getting what they want from their Stampin' Up! businesses.  if you would like to know more and to join us next time then do drop me an email.
Tag a Bag Gift Bag Baggie Book with Flower Shop Stamped Decoration by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for her team meeting - find out more about it here - there is a tutorial on its way too!
Here is the cover of the book - don't you just love those colours!  They are the new Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay along with some nice crisp Whisper White.  Would you like to see what inspired my colour choice?
The shoes that inspired the colour scheme for the Tag a Bag Gift Bag Baggie Book with Flower Shop Stamped Decoration by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for her team meeting - find out more about it here - there is a tutorial on its way too!

My new shoes!  Anyway here is the inside of the book.  It is made from the fantasic printed Tag A Bag Gift Bags you can find on page 158 of the new catalogue.  They are just delicious and a lot of fun to work with.  They come with the graduated white chevorns already printed on them and I have stamped with with stamps from the Flower Shop Set.
Tag a Bag Gift Bag Baggie Book with Flower Shop Stamped Decoration by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for her team meeting - find out more about it here - there is a tutorial on its way too!

If you would like to know how to make this book you might want to check back here next Friday when I will be sharing the instructions with you all.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here



Pin It

No comments: