Saturday 6 July 2013

Scrapbook Saturday - I see you reading

Today I am going to share a page that was made with the current Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Kit which features the gorgeous This and That Epic Day Papers.  I have to admit I am totally in love with these papers and know I am going to end up doing loads more pages with them!  
Peek Through Photo Scrapbook Page featuring the Epic Day This and That Papers from Stampin' Up! By Bekka Prideaux for the Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club

This pages features the photo of part of a Statue at the Kelvingrove Gallery in Glasgow and it will end up in my album about my visit there.  The reader appeared to be peeking out unexpectedly and so I did the same with the photo surrounding her with lots of flowers and butterflies
Peek Through Photo Scrapbook Page featuring the Epic Day This and That Papers from Stampin' Up! By Bekka Prideaux for the Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club

I had a lot of fun making this page and if you would like to make pages like this one please check out the Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club - the meeting on Saturday 13th July also features this kit and I have a couple of places available.  Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to secure your kit

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: