Monday 29 July 2013

Getting Ready for Utah

Wow - what an experience!  As I mentioned yesterday I have been in Utah for the European Incentive Trip and the USA convention.  It has been an amazing experience and one I am not going to forget in a hurry - I have met the most incredible people, had the most amazing experiences and seen some wonderful things.  I am going to enjoy reliving them as I tell you all about them.

Part of every trip is the preparation - I don't know about you but for me as you start to get ready for something the excitement builds!  I spent most of the week before I left plowing through an incredibly long to do list and when I got to some of the crafty projects at the end the excitement really started to grow.  A Stampin' Up! Convention is always a lot of fun - full of inspiration, fun, crafting goodies, useful hints and tips and of course lots of give aways.  I have loads of new stamp sets and other goodies I am looking forward to being able to share!  

One of the most eagerly awaited gifts that all attendees get is the bag and this years bag is stunning!  I love my new Stampin' Up! rucksack.

However since all the bags are the same it is important to know which out of the almost 6000 is yours!  So I made mine a tag.  I wanted it to not only have my name on it but also to show where I was from ...
UK Based Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux's Bag Tag for Stampin' Up! 2013 Convention in the USA

I have used some of the delicious new Designer Series Papers from the Colour Stacks and the stunning new Stamp Set Tape It - stamped Washi Tape and I am in heaven!  I know you will be seeing a lot more of this stamp set!

Today my jet lag and I will mostly be going through all the lovely emails I received while away - apologies if you have been waiting for a response from me and then starting to go through the vast number of photos I took.  Check back tomorrow to find out more about my US Convention experience - It was incredible and if ever you get the chance to go to a Stampin' Up! Convention I would highly recommend it - you could even join me at the European one in November - contact me to find out how.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: