Saturday 13 July 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

I am looking forward to an action packed day today - class with some lovely ladies this afternoon and then I am going to see some friends in a show this evening!  One of the classes I will be teaching this afternoon is a Scrapbooking Class and today I am going to share one of the pages from that class.
This and That Epic Day Scrapbook Page by European Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for one of her classes - she offers lots of great classes - check them out!

It features the wonderful This and That Epic Day Designer Series Papers.  I absolutely adore these papers and I know I will be using them again and again!  There is just so much you can do with them.
This and That Epic Day Scrapbook Page by European Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for one of her classes - she offers lots of great classes - check them out!

This page also features some of the lovely Creped Filter Papers which add a fun translucent and textured layer to the page

If you would like to know more about upcoming classes click here and we hope you will join us soon

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: