Wednesday 29 April 2009

Another Bloomin' Challenge

Today I am going to share with you the second card I made at the Cyber Challange on Monday. For this card we had to use, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and one button. Again I did not find this challenge easy as I am not great at using buttons! Again we only had 45 mins to make our cards.
I chose to stick with the Bloomin’ with Beauty Stamp Set – I am loving this stamp set at the moment. This card also features papers from the Sweet Always set and a button from the Button Latte set.

Now before I sign off I just wanted to remind you that you only have one day left to take advantage of this month’s special offers – you can see them here - please contact me NOW to place your order or to join my team and make sure you dont miss out!




Happy Crafting



Bekka

Pin It

No comments: