Sunday 26 April 2009

Butterfly Babe!

It has been lovely and sunny here today - I hope we get lots more of this weather!

Over the next few days I am going to share the card we made at this month’s card making class. This month I had a record number of people attend and it was lovely to see familiar faces and to meet some new people too.
Out theme this month was Birthday Cards and I am going to start by showing you the bright garden like card we made.

The Stamps are from the Garden Whimsy Set and the colours are Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Certain Celery, Green Galore and Gable Green. If you would like full instructions please email me – bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Next month we will be making cards for all reasons – check here for details and let me know if you want to book a place. Also don’t forget my offer of free classes for those who join my team by the end of this month – you have just a few days left to take advantage of this offer and I would love for you to do so!

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

OOh, love the colours on this card Bekka - goes with the sunshine! I really must use this set more! Hope you've had a good weekend, Kate xx