Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter

We have two special people coming to Easter Lunch and I am in charge of making the table look the part. So I turned to my trusty craft supplies and this is what I have come up with.
The centre piece will be this Easter Egg tree – the hanging eggs were made with the lovely new Scalloped Oval Punch and a mix of designer papers (Tea Party and Junior Varsity). For each egg I cut 3 patterned and 3 plain ovals, folded them all in half and stuck them together back to back with a length of moss gingham ribbon through the centre.
In front of each guest will be a small favour – one of these cute little boxes filled with chocolate eggs and decorated with the adorable rabbit from the Forrest Friends Stamp Set. Each box is made from a 6x6 square of paper from the Junior Varsity pack and since its double sided the inside looks pretty too!
To finish up the look I have also made some napkin rings – threaded with the gingham ribbon and decorated with another lovely little rabbit.
I hope our guests like them and that you all have a wonderful Easter Day
Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Alex said...

Cute Easter decorations :) I love the little baskets and ornaments.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x