Saturday 4 April 2009

A new favourite ...

Yeah! I fixed my camera so I am back today with some photos of sample cards I made for my mini catalogue launch party earlier this week. Rather than bombard you with them all today I am going to share a gift set made with one of my favourites from the new sets. This set is called Soft Summer and it is Adorable! It is a two step stamping set which means there is an outline stamp and then another stamp which colours in the flowers.

The outline stamp was stamped with Old Olive. I coloured my image with Pumpkin Pie, So Safron and Mellow Moss markers and then using the Stampa-ma-jig (just love that tool) lined it up and there we have the main image. So easy and so beautiful! The corners were then punched with a small circle punch to give the ticket effect and it was mounted on Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the block image with so saffron ink on the bottom 2/3 of the card and then put a narrow strip of the new Washington Apple Designer Paper across the join. I also stamped the outline image on the envelopes to complete the look.

All the cards are then presented in this cute mini magazine folder – if you would like instructions on how to make this please email me at
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

I will return with more cards soon

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Ann said...

Such a cute holder--love it!