Thursday 16 April 2009

Thank You Thursday

I don’t know about you but I find myself saying Thank you a lot! So today and tomorrow I am going to share some Thank You Cards with you.

Today’s card is from a batch of 40 I made to say Thank You to all the people who helped with the play I directed recently. You can find out all about that here, the play was called Whipping It Up. The cast and crew did a wonderful job, the audiences really enjoyed it and to top it off we got an excellent review! There is a bit of a story behind this card – the play was set in the Houses of Parliament. The main characters were from the Conservative Party and were trying to stop a leadership challenge. The rebels talked a lot about only needing a little mistletoe to kill an oak tree.

So there you have it – a card with some Blue (well Tempting Teal!) and an Oak Tree from the wonderful Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set. The Elegant Eggplant layer was stamped with the oak leaf stamp from the set which gave the background a lovely appearance of intricate texture. The sentiment is from th Fresh Cuts Set


Thank you for looking

Happy Crafting

Bekka


Pin It

No comments: