Wednesday 22 September 2010

A (month) Long Goodbye 19

One of my all time favourite quotes is ‘Go confidently in the direction of your Dreams’ – it is a quote which features on the Live your Dreams Stamp Set. I am so sad that this stamp set is retiring, not only because of the quote, but also because the flowers and the butterflies in the set are lovely too.

Today I am going to share with you a card I made for a lovely lady who has recently joined my team. I am so excited that she has and I am sure she will make a wonderful Demo. If you would like to find out about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like to join one of the most successful teams in the UK then please get in touch – I love what I do and love to share it! Email me at bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk If you join now not only will you benefit from the last chance list but you will be able to order some products from the New Idea Book and Catalogue – how exciting!

Here is the card I made – the lady in question loves Old Olive so choosing the colours was easy ...

And here is a close up of the ribbon flower.

There will be instructions on how to make one of these in next month’s newsletter, so if you are not already subscribed please sign up by entering your details in the box on the right.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: