Friday 24 September 2010

A (month) Long Goodbye 21

Occasionally I get an idea into my head for something I really just want to try! At our last Team Meeting our Swap Theme was Back to School and this was one of those moments. I really wanted to have a go at making one of the cute back packs that I have seen in blog-land but I needed it to be much simpler and much smaller as I had loads to make!

This is what I came up with – little Backpack NoteBooks ...



The Backpack itself is made from the wonderful To The Nines Speciality Papers – its more like card really and wonderfully textured so ideal for this kind of project. These papers are on the retired list so if you want some please hurry to place your order.

The closure features an apple stamp from the Occasionally Stamp Set – this useful set of 28 images suitable for all sorts of occasions is now just £15.48 – total Bargain! That is about 55p a stamp!!!!! Let me know if you would like to order a set.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Oh Bekka these are gorgeous!!! x