Monday 6 September 2010

A (month) Long Goodbye 5

August was a month full of birthdays and of parties! One of the parties we went to was Glee themed – the birthday girl loves that show so much. It was a real giggle - she knew she was having a party but did not know the theme. I was asked to collect her and take her to the party, having got her changed into an outfit she was not allowed to see first. Good thing I like a challenge and that we are good friends!

Anyway so she could record her memories of the party I made her an album using the wonderful and vibrant Pink Flamingo Papers.

The Real Red and Summer Sun papers were ideal for the theme. Now these papers are only available while stocks last or until the end of the month so if you want them please place your order with me as soon as possible.

Summer Sun is also one of the retiring colours so if you want to add some of this sunshine card to your stash you know what to do!

I also made a ‘bag’ for the book to live in, using another sheet of this scrummy paper.

I hope you enjoy the book as much as she did. It was made the same way as the Christmas planner here. If you would like the planner instructions please email me, bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and I will send them to you.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: