Thursday 2 September 2010

A (month) Long Goodbye!

With the Stampin’ Up Last Chance List Published I thought I would try and post a card which features something that will not be available after the end of this month every day. I adore some of the sets and some of the colours we are saying goodbye to and want to enjoy them as much as I can! Sometimes these projects will be old projects fondly revisited, and sometimes they will be new creations. Whichever they are my hope is that you enjoy them.

I am also doing Shimelle’s Learn Something New Every Day again this September - if you want to follow my journey I will be blogging it here. I am glad Shimelle says its impossible to be behind with all of her classes because as yet I have not blogged any of it!

So to today’s card. This card features not only one of my absolute favourite Stamp Sets, Blooming with Beauty, but also Lovely Lilac card and Mellow Moss Card and Taffeta Ribbon. I have also used my Markers in some retiring colours for colouring in the images. You can find out all about the Colour Renovation Programme here and about the Last Chance List here.


Don’t miss the chance to add this stamp to your collection! Send me an email and I will get your set arranged for you ...

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

Wow! Bekka, this is a lovely card. I adore everything about it.