Friday 10 September 2010

A (month) Long Goodbye 8

Today please join me in saying goodbye to the lovely Mr & Mrs Stamp Set. With its pretty and stylish flower and wedding themed sentiments this set is only available until the end of this month. If you would like it to join your collection you know what to do – email me with your order!

Here I have combined it with Almost Amethyst, a colour that I am going to really miss as it is one of my go to colours. I have also used some papers from the Bridesmaid Speciality Papers. I am going to miss these papers too – so luxurious and ideal for wedding and special projects.

And now for something completely different ... Have you booked your place on one of October's Stampfest Day's yet?  Not sure what I am talking about then check this link here.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: