Thursday 30 September 2010

A (month) Long Goodbye - the final instalment!

One of the things I have been doing this month is joining in a class project called Learn Something New Every Day. You can follow my progress on my personal blog here. I am a touch behind updating the blog, but have been recording my daily lessons ready to scrap them in this cute little book I made myself.

The cover features lots of products that I am very sad to say are retiring. The Owl is from On Board So Tweet (reduced to £5.88) The Papers are the Autumn Meadows Designer Series Papers, sadly sold out and the album features Taken with Teal, Very Vanilla and Kraft (soon to be called Crumb Cake!). I have also used elements from the Cherished Moments and Hidden Garden Blossoms Rub Ons. The Cherished Moments have been reduced to just £3.75 for two sheets.

I am very much enjoying putting this album together and having a good reason to keep something made with some of my favourite supplies!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS - cant believe the wait is nearly over! Pin It

No comments: