Wednesday 1 September 2010

Time to Say Goodbye

The new Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue are just around the corner and to make way for lots of wonderful new goodies (and trust me there are tonnes of wonderful new goodies) we have to say goodbye to some things.

Lots of my personal favourites are on this list and some things on it are even reduced in price. The items on this list are only available while stocks last or to the end of this month so if there are things you want on the list please send me your order as soon as possible bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

The list is long – seven pages long and some items have been reduced in price by as much as 50%!

Now as a Demonstrator I have seen the new Idea Book and Catalogue and it is FAN TAS TIC! If you would like to order a copy of delivery as soon as I get them please use the paypal button in the side bar. I can’t tell you what is in it but you are going to be in LURVE with a capital L! What I can tell you however is that there are some price increases, so you may want to order some things this month to beat the price increases.

If you cant wait until the 1st of October to find out what is in the New Catalogue there is a way you can find out and even order some things from it before they are available .... Join my team! Email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to find out more about why now is a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.

So you want to see the list? Click here

Happy Shoppin!

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: