Sunday 5 September 2010

A (month) Long Goodbye 4

Today I am sharing a card which represents two goodbyes! I had better explain – this is the card I made for my Stepson to say well done on passing his driving test – is if you live near me I’m sorry but the roads will never be quite the same again!

The second goodbyes are to the Lovely Loads Of Love Stamp Set and the super Say it with Scallops. I love these little square greetings and I am going to miss them! The Hi stamp has featured on all my business cards this year ...

Anyway back to the card. I stamped the truck onto Kraft card and coloured it with my marker pens (Not Quite Navy),for the tyres I used a water brush and ink from my craft white ink and the platinium shimmer paint. The truck was cut out and mounted onto a panel of Kraft Card which had the edges softened with more white ink.

The patterned papers on the inside of the card are a pack of papers which I will miss – I love the Bella Bleu papers.

If you would like to add any of the products featured in today’s card to your collection please hurry and send me your order, as many of them are not going to be available for very long.

Drive safely and Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

SarahLP said...

Lovely card, Bekka! The truck really stands out nicely on the Kraft background.