Friday 7 August 2009

Free Ribbon!

Yesterday some rather lovely ribbon arrived, not only is it gorgeous but it is all the more special as it was free! There were two fantastic reels just like those in the picture below. Click here to find out how you can get some for free too.

I am not quite sure where today went but I did manage to get time to make two quick cards. Well one card in two colour ways but both using the Do Saffron Ribbon – I just adore it. I also wanted to show you how different the same card looks with two different coloured backgrounds.
The colours used for both cards are So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Natural Ivory. This first one has So Saffron as its base. The stamp sets are Live your Dreams and One of a Kind.

Next the same card but on an Always Artichoke base.
Which one do you prefer?

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Great colours and layout Bekka.

Stephanie said...

So beautiful!! I think I prefer the 2nd one with the green matting. Have a great weekend hun Steph xxx

Jo said...

Love these cards bekka! isnt that ribbon lush!