Monday 17 August 2009

Happy Monday

I hope you had a good weekend and are looking forward to the new week as much as I am – I have lots to do this week and I just hope I can fit it all in! We had a lovely time at the TV studios yesterday and it was really interesting seeing how the show was filmed.

Last night there was another live challenge for those taking the Stamp With Us Summer Classes. The classes have been lovely and I am looking forward to making some of them soon and sharing them with you all, so far I have only managed some of the live challenges!

Last night’s challenge was to use Almost Amethyst, Green Galore and something recycled as an embellishment. Now you all know I love Almost Amethyst so that but was not a problem. The recycled item was a bit more tricky – Our bins had gone out just before we started so in short time we had available I had to eat a yogurt just so I could use its lid! It’s a hard life, but sometimes such sacrifices are necessary for a card! For those who are interested it was a sheep’s milk yogurt and was totally scrummy.

So anyway here is my entry.

I love how the Almost Amethyst and the Green Galore look together – lovely and fresh and clean. The stamps are from Live Your Dreams. The patterned paper is from the Rainbow Sherbet Designed Series Pack. The yogurt pot lid was punched with the Five Petal Flower Punch from Stampin’ Up! I am consistently impressed with how well the SU punches punch through tough materials.

Here is a close up of the embellishment – and yes you can see that the lid was not quite big enough for two flowers but I liked the way it looked anyway! The centre is a Rhinestone Brad for a little extra bling.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

No comments: