Friday 21 August 2009

That Friday Feeling

I hope you are all enjoying your Friday and are looking forward to the weekend.

Today I am going to share a gift card I recently made. A friend asked for a gift card for his sister who loves the Stampin’ Up! products. She is also a friend of mine and a wonderful and generous lady so it was a pleasure to create something beautiful for her.
The stamp sets are Blooming with Beauty, Fresh Cuts and Live Your Dreams. The colours are Certain Celery, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum.

I have to dash – I need to cut the card for tomorrows card class. I am looking forward to it and think the ladies will love the cards we are going to make. I will share them with you next week.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Absolutely stunning Bekka - she's gonna love it :)

OMGosh - I forgot your birthday! Belated Birthday Wishes hun - drop me an email with your addy when you have a mo (are there any stamped images I can send you?)

Hugs xxx

Shaz said...

Love what you have done with the background paper you made.


Shaz xxx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great card Bekka - love the spring colour scheme