Monday 3 August 2009

You Colour My World!

As some of you know August is my Birthday month and I want to share my celebrations with you all. When the sun shines (yes I do still remember that just!) August can be a very colourful month so I have put together four very colourful offers for you which are only available from me and involve some free gifts for you. Why four offers – well it has to do with my age, but I am not admitting to that here!

The colourful Birthday offers are

Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Well given all the rain we have been having I had to start with this one! If you buy all 5 packs of Watercolour Wonder Crayons (page 67) I will give you a StazOn ink pad and some StazOn cleaner. This combination will allow you to use your new Watercolour Wonder Crayons with a wet brush (or aqua painter brush on page 85) a blender pen or direct to your stamp. Since these crayons can be blended with differing amounts of water they give you an unlimited variation in shades

Stampin’ Write Markers
Buy all four sets of Stampin’ Write Markers and you will not only have 48 high quality marker pens but also a horizontal storage case to keep them in. With these markers you can colour onto your card or your stamps (allowing multi coloured images), you can also use them to watercolour or with a blender pen. If you purchase all four sets during August I will give you a StazOn Ink Pad, Stazon Cleaner, A Black Stampin’ Write Journaler and a White Gel Pen.

These first two offers will of course also qualify for two reels of exclusive, not available to purchase free ribbon from Stampin’ Up! See this post here for details

Stampin’ Spots
These mini ink pads are a great way to get an ink pad in each of the Stampin’ Up! Colours. If during August you buy two or more sets of Stampin’ Spots I will give you either a Basic Black or Basic Grey Ink Pad for free. If you order three of the Stampin’ Spot Sets you will qualify for the free ribbon from Stampin’ Up!

Stampin’ Pastels
These artistic quality pastels come in a sturdy case and come with applicators. If you order these from me this month I will give you six sponge daubers for free.

Please contact me to place your orders

There is still plenty of time to enter the Stampin’ Up! Summer Design Challengedetails here – and win yourself some great prizes – both from SU and from me. Hopefully the colourful offers above will get you in the mood.

Anyway I have to dash – I am off to see a lovely group of crafty ladies and to help one of them celebrate her birthday, so I have some special treats in store for them! I will be back to share some of them with you later

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: