Thursday 26 July 2012

Aviary Thank You Card

Today is going to be a day full of classes for me and I can't wait!  I really enjoy sharing what I love at the classes I offer and the best bit for me has to be seeing people's faces when they create something they never thought they would be able to.

The card I am going to share with you today is one we made at a recent private class, based around my Start Stampin' Class.  The Start Stampin' Class covers the basics of stamping and some techniques to help you along the way.  This card is all about learning to use a Stamp-a-ma-jig and it features the lovely Aviary Stamp Set.
Aviary Thank You Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

I offer both Card Making and Scrapbook Classes every month, both in Dunstable and in Eaton Bray.  If however you can't make the dates but want to do the classes additional sessions can be arranged.  If you get a group of friends together I can even bring the class to you.  I also offer introduction Classes in Stamping and in Scrapbooking, numbers are always kept low in these beginners classes so you get as much support as you need.  

You can find out about upcoming classes here and if you sign up for my free email newsletter (there is a box at the top right of this blog) you will get information about upcoming classes delivered to your in box on a regular basis.

Happy Stampin'
Learn to Stamp with Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Pin It

No comments: