Sunday 29 July 2012

Everyday Enchantment - More Scrapbook Pages

I think I may have mentioned yesterday how much I have been enjoying Scrapbooking with the wonderful Everyday Enchantment Papers and today I am going to share another two pages featuring them.  These papers are only available until the end of the month - that is just 3 days - so don't delay and order yours today by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

First I am going to show you a page documenting Chloe's favourite toy last Christmas - not one of the lovely new ones she unwrapped but this battered little red toy phone!
Everyday Enchantment Scrapbook Page by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

The flowers are all punched using the Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty Punches and some feature the delicious Enchanting Brads which are available free as part of the Enchanting Ribbon and Brad pack that you will get for every £45 you spend before the end of July.

The second page I am going to show you also features these Enchanting Brads as well as the delicious Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon from the pack
Everyday Enchantment Scrapbook Page by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

The photo was taken at Stampin' Up! Convention last year and features my friend Karen who I shared a room with.  The journalling also documents how grateful I am for the wonderful friendships I have because of Stampin' Up!  Joining Stampin' Up! has brought so much into my life - yes there is the income (and I am not knocking that!) but I have made new and wonderful friends, been inspired by incredible people, traveled to new places, learned new techniques, and I get to share what I love - papercrafting.  Joining has to be one of the best decisions I have made.  To see if joining Stampin' Up! would be a good decision for you get in touch by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk for a no obligation chat.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - join my team and make money sharing something you love www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Pin It

No comments: