Wednesday 25 July 2012

Everything Eleanor Thank You Cards

Today I am going to share a couple of Thank You Cards that I sent to two lovely ladies who are going to host Stampin' Up! Parties with me soon.  I am looking forward to meeting up with them and their friends, to helping them earn lots of free Stampin' Up! Products and to spoiling them a little too!

I have used one of my favourite stamp sets for these cards - Everything Eleanor.  
Everything Eleanor Thank You Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

I have also used my Perfect Polkadots Embossing Folder and the sentiment if from the lovely Curly Cute Stamp Set.
Everything Eleanor Thank You Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

If you would like to host a party with me all you have to go is get your friends together for 2-3 hours of crafting and shopping.  It does not matter if they have never crafted before - they will all make a small project to take home with them.  I will do the rest.  Don't worry if we don't live near each other - with the help of technology we can still party together!  

During August I have some openings during the daytime and a few openings in the evenings too.  September (when we will have a new Seasonal Catalogue) is booking up fast, as is October so to secure the date you would like please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we can get your party scheduled.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Host a Stampin' Up! Party with me and Earn Free Stampin' Up! Goodies

Pin It

No comments: