Tuesday 3 July 2012

Team Training Project from Peterborough

We had a fantastic time at our Team Training Day in Peterborough on Sunday, the sun was shining and we had some very special guests.  We were joined by our Stampin' Up! Country Manager Paula Gory and by two of the top Demonstrators from France for a day filled with inspiration, sharing, learning, laughter and of course crafting!  I was so busy I forgot to take photos of the day so today I thought I would share one of the projects I designed.

Our theme for the day was Christmas, so apologies to those of you who are not ready to think about that yet!  I have had a lot of interest in the Diamond Gate Fold Cards I have been making so designed a Christmas version for everyone to make.

Christmas Diamond Gate Fold Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk
The papers used are from the lovely Twitterpated pack - I love how versatile it is.
Christmas Diamond Gate Fold Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

The stamp set I have used is Delightful Decorations - its one of my favourites especially as there is a coordinating punch!
Christmas Diamond Gate Fold Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

If you would like to purchase the things you would need to make this card please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk  If you are wanting some more help with Christmas Ideas check back on Friday as I have something that I think will interest you.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Contact me for all your Stampin' Up! needs in the UK

Pin It

No comments: