Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day to all my American Readers.  To celebrate I have another Flag Inspired Card for you today - yes based on the Stars and Stripes
Independence Day Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

The stripes were created by inking the inside of my Stripes Embossing Folder before running it through the Big Shot.  

Since joining Stampin' Up! I have been very fortunate to make friends from all around the world, and I know many of them will be as excited as I am that Stampin' Up! is opening up in two more European Markets.  Later this year Stampin' Up! Products will be available to purchase in Austria and in the Netherlands.  If you would like more information on this or to know how you can build your Stampin' Up! business in one of these countries please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and I will be happy to help

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - contact me for all your Stampin' Up! needs in the UK

Pin It

No comments: