Saturday 7 July 2012

Scrapbook Saturday - Coffee Lover

I love coffee, its not a secret, I am a coffee lover!  Rather flippantly when Joe went shopping recently and asked if there was anything I wanted I said a soya latte.  Imagine my surprise when he actually brought one home!  For me scrapbooking is about the every day stories as well as the special occasions and this page does just that, record a little story of our lives.
Scrapbook Page using Stampin' Up! Sweet Shop Papers by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

I am thrilled that we now have a Costa locally, and who knows one day we may even get a Starbucks.  

The papers are all from the Sweet Shop range and were part of last month's Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club Kit.

This month we are going to use the Everyday Enchantment Papers - I really enjoyed using them earlier this year and am excited to be able to use them for our Kit this month - since for this month only they are available to purchase.

If you would like to purchase either these papers or a Feeling Craft Scrapbook Club Kit please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin
Bekka Prideaux - contact me for all your Stampin' Up! needs in the UK

Pin It

No comments: