Sunday 15 July 2012

Mixed Bunch Thank You Cards

Today I am going to share some Thank You Cards featuring the wonderful Mixed Bunch Stamp Set. I love how easy it is to cut out these flowers and layer them with the Blossom Punch that Stampin' Up! have given us to match this stamp set.
Mixed Bunch Thank You Cards by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

I made these on one of the many rainy days we have had recently and so went with some bright colours to cheer myself up and hopefully brighten the day of the people I sent them too.  Here is a close up of one of them
Mixed Bunch Thank You Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

If you would like to purchase the stamps, punches card and embossing folder used to make these cards please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk.  If you purchase them this month you will qualify for this months free gift of two rolls of ribbon and a pack of brads - check out this link for details.  You get one pack of these ribbons and brads for every £45 you spend before post and packing.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - buy your Stampin' Up! Goodies from me www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Pin It

No comments: