Saturday 14 July 2012

Scrapbook Saturday - Stenciled Christmas Page

For this week's Scrapbook Saturday I am going to share a page I taught at our Recent Team Training.  Our theme for the day was Christmas and this page shows how you can use non Christmas Papers on a Christmas page.
Stenciled Christmas Page by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

The papers are from the gorgeous Twitterpated Pack and the page also demonstrates a couple of techniques, using a punch as a stencil and creating a border with your Simply Scored!
Stenciled Christmas Page by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

I really enjoy team training and love helping the team reach their goals and hearing about their successes.  I never expected to be able to find a way to combine making money with my love of crafting, but Stampin' Up! has allowed me to do just that.  It has also done much much more than that for me - it has brought some wonderful friends into my life, helped me develop my crafting skills (and they really really really needed some developing!), it challenges me to be creative, great holidays and more fun than I ever could have imagined!

If you are a Scrapbooker who is looking to make money from your hobby Stampin' Up! could be what you are looking for.  Scrapbooking is growing in the UK and I have a number of successful people in my team whose business is built around Scrapbooking and we would love for you to join us.  To find out more email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka - join me and make money Scrapbooking! www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Pin It

No comments: