Tuesday 5 May 2009

Another Challenge Another Bloom

Last week Stamp With Us had a live chat which was a lot of fun - goodness knows how many overexcited stampers in one cyber place at one time! As part of the evening we were challenged to use our newest Stampin’ Up! purchase (for me that is the Blooming with Beauty Stamp Set / Buttons Late) and some red ribbon to create something in 45 mins of less!

Here is what I came up with – the poppy has been coloured with Real Red and Old Olive Markers – I love how vibrant this is. The Card is Real Red and Basic Black, the ribbons are Real Red and Old Olive and the patterned papers are from the Level 1 Hostess set.

Thanks for looking

Happy Crafting


Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Stunning Bekka!!! Love the vibrant colours, I'm not sure I'd like to be challenged to make a card in 45 mins lol, great job!!! K xx