Monday 18 May 2009

This weekend

I was mostly Scrapping and chatting! Thank you to all the lovely people I scrapped with – I had a wonderful time.

So today I am going to share another lay out with you – and yes it is another 12x12! This layout shows some lovely flowers my OH gave me last summer – just for being home at the weekend (I was working away from home at the time) They were so beautiful.

The background the lovely textured SU card in Really Rust and the papers are from the Haiku collection. There are also a couple of elements from the Petal Party Simply Scrappin’ Kit.

Thank you for looking - don’t forget that all the Stampin’ Up! Papers are on special offer this month – buy three and get a fourth free. You can read all about it here and if you would like to order some please email me –
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: