Saturday 9 May 2009

Soft Summer Saturday

I am very much enjoying the live chats and the challenges over at Stamp With Us. There was another fun one last night but this horrid cold stopped me from playing along so I thought today I would share one I made last week. The Challenge was to recreate one of the cards on the front of the Mini Catalogue. We were encouraged to mix it up a bit, but since I liked the original I kept pretty close to the original.


Have you ever used the Idea Book and Catalogue for inspiration? Its great on those days when creativity feels a little illusive. The Stamp Set is Soft Summer (I love to colour this one too!), the colours are Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and Ruby Red.

I will be back tomorrow with my first Design Team Card – I would love to know what you think


Happy Crafting

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: